12-13: The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-Operation by Napoleon Hill
Lesson 12 - Concentration
- The two important Laws that will enable you to fully concentrate your mind.
- The stunning effect that a change in environment can have on your success.
- The 'radio principle'...and how you can use it to tap into abundance.
- The door to your success...and how to find "The Magic Key" to unlock it.
- The staggeringly simple pledge that will enable you to spend only ten minutes a day focusing on your future.
- Why thought is organized energy...and how you use its amazing potential.
- The secret of concentrated attention...and how to use it to manage your time more effectively.
- The simple visualization technique that trains your mind to concentrate.
- The startling hypnotic truth behind the psychology of crowds.
Lesson 13 - Co-operation
- How you can use the two forms of co-operation to propel yourself to unbelievable new heights.
- Why you should aim for success through co-operation rather than competition.
- Why the curse of procrastination drives you towards failure...and how you can get out of it.
- Why the 'psychology of inaction' is the chief reason of failure.
- Your six states of mind that are fatal to continuing action.
- The two forms of action...and why you are only doing one of them.
- Why you should put as much effort into preparation as execution.
- The three most important factors that give you personal power.
- The four-step process to extinguish your procrastination for good.
- The three major motivating forces that compel you to act.