Vedaone Orange Peel Powder
It’s time to add a natural & organic skincare routine from now on. Orange peel powder works effectively in skincare if you don’t know already. Orange with its primary benefits helps treat acne, enhances skin glow, reduces pigmentation, dark scars, reduces wrinkles, helps get rid of tan, and many more skin benefits. Vedaone Orange peel powder helps your skin to be free from radical damage. It’s a gentle exfoliant so there is no harm in using it constantly.
- 100% Natural and Pure Orange Peel Powder.
- Orange is enriching with Vitamin C that is more beneficial for skin.
Vedaone Lemon Peel Powder 100gm
You might not know about this, lemon peel powder consists not only of vitamins but also fiber & minerals such as calcium, potassium, vitamin C. It contains 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the lemon itself. It works effectively for skin cleansing, skin polishing, skin toning, and moisturizing.
Vedaone Rose Petals Powder
Roses have an exotic scent & the ability to refresh the skin naturally. A natural cleanser makes skin more fresh & toned, improves natural glow, and says bye to dirt & impurities. Vedaone Rose petals are filled with antioxidants which makes the power to fight against free radicals & skin irritation. The combination of vitamin C and antioxidants helps this pack to boost collagen creation & strengthens the cells & tissues. Get relief from sunburn as well as soothing effects on the skin. This mask lets you get rid of almost any skin issues when used regularly.
Vedaone Multani Mitti Face Pack Powder
Skincare is important and natural skincare is more important. Multani mitti is also known as fuller’s earth. This natural herb is worth including in your daily skincare routine. Continue reading to know why. It is suitable for all types of skin, rejuvenates the skin. Heals acne, pimples, scars, wrinkles, dark spots, fine life from the skin. Helps remove dead skin & impurities. A natural source of magnesium & antioxidants.
Vedaone Organic Neem Hair Powder
Since ancient times, neem leaf powder has been used to cure dandruff. Neem powder’s strong antifungal qualities are helpful in preventing dandruff. Neem leaf powder and lemon juice paste should be applied to the scalp and rinsed after 20 minutes. This helps to remove dandruff, clean the scalp, treat lice, condition the hair, and strengthen the hair follicles in addition to giving the hair more volume and lustre. Additionally, consistent usage of neem hair packs will strengthen mane, maintain healthy scalp, and improve hair sustenance.
- Dandruff and Scalp Issues: Neem has antifungal and antibacterial properties that may help address scalp conditions like dandruff. It can help reduce itching and flakiness associated with these issues.
- Hair Growth: Some studies suggest that neem may have a positive impact on hair growth. It is believed to improve blood circulation to the scalp, promoting healthier hair follicles and potentially encouraging hair growth.
- Head Lice Treatment: Neem is known for its insecticidal properties. When applied to the hair and scalp, it may help in the treatment of head lice.
- Conditioning and Nourishing: Neem contains various nutrients that can nourish the hair and scalp. It may help in moisturizing dry hair and improving overall hair texture.